Organization seeks to fill this position as soon as possible.
No calls please. Email cover letter and resume to Executive Director: email@example.com.
Primary location of work:
5417 N. Second Street, Loves Park, IL 61111
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT– JOB DESCRIPTION
SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant is responsible to the Executive Director and is responsible for assisting in office duties, database management and volunteer coordinating. This position is responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Must be detail oriented and accountable.
TYPE: The Administrative Assistant is part time position (30 hours).
SHIFT: The Administrative Assistant will work Monday through Friday, plus occasional special events.
- Handle all aspects of running an office
- Provide assistance to the Executive Director, Communications and Development Director and Facilities Manager.
- Responsible for database management.
- Assist Facilities Manager calling and coordinating volunteers for the recycle facilities.
- Assist in calling for office Volunteers and special events.
- Record keeping for special projects.
- Maintain equipment inventory
- Handle incoming calls
- All other duties as assigned.
- Some college preferred.
- Must have proficient computer skills; Donor Snap database a plus, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Must be detailed, accurate and follow procedure
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse audience and volunteers
I have received, reviewed and fully understand the job description for Administrative Assistant. I further understand that I am responsible for the satisfactory execution of the essential functions described therein, under any and all conditions as described. I understand that my job may change on a temporary or regular basis according to the needs of the organization without it being specifically included in the job description.
Employee Name: Employee Signature: Date: