Membership sustains the region’s premiere non-profit focused exclusively on making our area clean and green.
As a member of Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful you will receive newsletters and important event information.
Your membership gift:
- Supports recycling, which
- Keeps our land and water free of toxins
- Reuses valuable materials, saves energy and conserves natural resources
- Educates the community on the safe disposal of household hazardous waste with a 24/7 information and referral service and informative programs for all — pre-K through higher-ed students and the general public.
- Reduces crime and increases economic vitality through neighborhood and business district clean-ups and beautification — over 300 miles of roads each year!
- Helps Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful develop programs to provide healthy alternatives to landfill disposal, including the Medication Collection which prevents addiction, accidental poisoning and water contamination.
A monthly gift of $20 or more can be automatically deducted from your credit card. (VISA, MC or Discover accepted)
Suggested Membership levels:
- Patron ($1,200 or $100/month)
- Benefactor ($600 or $50/month)
- Steward ($240 or $20/month)
- Supporter ($120)
A minimum donation of $60, cumulative within our membership year of October 16-October 15, qualifies you as a member.
Charitable donations of other amounts are also appreciated.
Please ask your employer about Matching Gifts to double your contribution!
It’s easier than you think to make a lasting impact.
Your charitable gift today builds a clean, green community now.
When you also designate Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful in your will, or as a beneficiary of a retirement account or insurance policy, please notify us. These bequests ensure that the organization will be here to educate future generations in sustainability. Consult with your advisor regarding tax deductibility.
For more information, please contact Ann Marie Santora, Director of Development: Annmarie@knib.org or 815-637-1343.
Checks and cash accepted at:
Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful, Inc.
5417 N. Second Street
Loves Park, IL 61111