Thank you, all 1288 Fall 2015 donors!
Next Clothing Drive: Saturday, May 14, 2016
At 8 Rockford Area Schnucks Markets and Belvidere Township Building
Thanks to all sponsors and volunteers;
this event would not happen without you!
Bagged clothing may be dropped off year-round at either
Roscoe or Rockford Recycle Centers.
- Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful has collected more than 3.6 million pounds of clothing since 1999.
- Items are distributed in the U.S. and developing countries or re-purposed into fiberfill products.
- Nearly 4,000 area households participate in the three Clothing Drives each year.
Donated items should be placed in plastic bags and securely tied.
Shoes should be placed together in same the same bag.
Clean, dry items accepted, wearable or not, include:
- Men’s, Women’s and Children’s Apparel
- Coats, Outerwear
- Shoes (rubber band or tie pairs together)
- Backpacks, Soft Luggage, Purses, Briefcases
- Bathmats, Throw Rugs
- Stuffed Toys
- Bedding and Pillows (no mattresses)
- Rag Stock and Stained or Torn Items
Last Update: 10/28/15