Saturday, October 14, 2017
9 a.m. – Noon, 8 Locations–
- Belvidere: John’s UCC Church, 401 North Main Street, 61008
- Rockford: Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, 3300 Rural Street, 61107
- Rockford: Rockford Recycle Center 4665 Hydraulic Road, 61109
- Rockford: Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd, 1829 N. Rockton Ave., 61103
- Rockton: First National Bank and Trust, 300 East Main Street, 61072
- Roscoe: First National Bank and Trust, 5360 Bridge Street, 61073
- Roscoe: Roscoe Recycle Center, 13125 North Second Street, 61073
- Winnebago: First National Bank and Trust, 500 North Elida Street, 61088
Thanks to these Site Sponsors
First National Bank & Trust, Rockton, Roscoe, Winnebago
Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd, Rockford
Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, Rockford
St. John’s UCC Church, Belvidere
100FM, Rockford’s Greatest Hits (Mid-West Family Broadcasting)
23 WIFR Gray Television, Inc.
The Rock River Times
Volunteers–this event would not happen without you!
Call 815-637-1343 during business hours with any questions.
Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful has collected nearly 4 million pounds of clothing since 1999
Wearable items will be sorted locally by our partner, to be redistributed or sold in the U.S. or developing nations.
Items no longer suitable for wear are re-purposed into fiberfill products such as carpet padding, polishing cloths, or automotive trunk linings.
Thousands of local households participate in the Clothing Drives each year.
Donated items should be placed in plastic bags and securely tied.
Shoes should be placed together in same the same bag.
Clean, dry items accepted, wearable or not, include:
Men’s, Women’s and Children’s Apparel
Shoes (may rubber band or tie pairs together)
Backpacks, Soft-sided Luggage, Purses, Briefcases
Bathmats, Throw Rugs
Bed linens and Pillows (no mattresses)
Rag Stock — Stained or Torn Items
Bagged clothing may also be dropped off during regular hours at Roscoe and Rockford Recycle Centers.