Next KNIB Clothing Drive
Saturday, September 8, 2018
9 a.m. – Noon
- Blain’s Farm and Fleet – 7300 East Riverside, Loves Park 61111
- Blain’s Farm and Fleet 4725 West State Street, Rockford 61102
- Blain’s Farm and Fleet – 4567 E. Rockton Road, Rockton 61073
- Our Saviors Lutheran Church – 3300 Rural Street, Rockford 61107
- Register to Volunteer – Click Here
Call 815-637-1343 during business hours, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm with any questions.
Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful has collected nearly 4 million pounds of clothing since 1999
Wearable items will be sorted locally by our partner, to be redistributed or sold in the U.S. or developing nations.
Items no longer suitable for wear are re-purposed into fiberfill products such as carpet padding, polishing cloths, or automotive trunk linings.
Thousands of local households participate in the Clothing Drives each year.
Donated items should be placed in plastic bags and securely tied.
Shoes should be placed together in same the same bag.
Clean, dry items accepted, wearable or not, include:
Men’s, Women’s and Children’s Apparel
Shoes (may rubber band or tie pairs together)
Backpacks, Soft-sided Luggage, Purses, Briefcases
Bathmats, Throw Rugs
Bed linens and Pillows (no mattresses)
Rag Stock — Stained or Torn Items
Bagged clothing may also be dropped off during regular hours at Roscoe and Rockford Recycle Centers.