HOW TO RECYCLE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING!
Responsible disposal of household items is necessary for a healthy environment. This Recycling & Disposal Guide helps you determine the best way to handle unwanted items. It provides options for reusing or donating when possible; information on what can be recycled and how to recycle it; and lets you know about items that require special handling or disposal because of their effect on our health and our environment. Maintaining a quality physical environment – clean air, water and land – is one of the main goals of Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful and is the sole purpose for this Recycling & Disposal Guide.
- Information listed here is intended for household users only.
- No endorsement of any business, vendor or product is intended or implied.
- Data is provided for informational purposes only.
- This is NOT a list of items accepted at our Recycling Center
- Clean Harbors Environmental (815-239-1070);
- Veolia Environmental Systems (815-874-8431)
- W.C. Environmental Services (815-654-4726)
- Chicago Electronic Recycling (773-709-7343)
- Advanced Disposal Service (815) 874-9000