- Information provided is for Illinois residential users unless noted.
- Items listed are not necessarily accepted at Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful Recycle Centers.
- No endorsement of any business, vendor or product is intended or implied.
- This resource is provided for informational purposes only; Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful is not responsible for vendor changes.
Residents from outside Illinois are welcome at Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful events and Recycle Centers.Disposal options for Businesses or residents with large quantities:
- Advanced Disposal Service 815-874-8431
- Chicago Electronic Recycling 847-397-2900
- Clean Harbors Environmental 815-239-2152
- Rock River Environmental Services 815-654-4726
- Veolia Environmental Systems 920-563-3729
For reuse or recycle information, click on the subject name below:
AAcids Aerosol Cans Air Conditioners Aluminum Cans & Scrap Ammunition & Explosives Anti Freeze Appliances Arts & Crafts Supplies Asbestos Asphalt, Concrete & Sand Asphalt & Driveway Sealer Asphalt Shingles Auto/Truck/Boat Donation Automotive Fluids, Tires & Parts
BBags, Paper/Plastic Batteries Bicycles Books Boxes (Corrugated/Chipboard) Brake Fluid Brass Building Materials
CCans Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors Cards (Greeting & Holiday) Carpet & Carpet Padding Catalogs Cell Phones CFL Bulbs Charcoal Chemicals – Compounds China – Crystal Christmas Trees, Wreaths Cleaning Products Clothing CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray, cassettes, VHS Compost Computers & Electronics Concrete Construction Materials Corrugated Paper/Cardboard Crayons Curbside Trash Haulers & Recyclers Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the cou D Driveway Sealer Dehumidifiers Demolition Waste Document Destruction/Shredding
EEgg Cartons Electronics Encyclopedias Explosives Eyeglasses
FFertilizer Fire Extinguishers Fireworks Flags Fluorescent Lamps Food Pantries Food Waste Freezer Freon Furniture H Hangers (Clothes) Hazardous Products Hazardous Waste I Inkjet Cartridges Insecticides
JJunk Mail K Kerosene
LLawn Mowers Light Bulbs Lumber
MMagazines Masonry Mattresses Medications Mercury Metals, Scrap, ferrous & non-ferrous Microwaves Motor Oil
NNeedles – Sharps Newspapers
OOil, cooking Oil, motor
PPacking Materials Paint – Paint Products Paper Paper Shredding Pepper Spray Pesticides Phone Books Plastic Bags Plastic Bottles Poisons Printer Cartridges Printers Propane Tanks
RRecycling Center Refrigerator Rockford Residents Recycling Roofing / Shingles
SSalt – Water Softener Sand Shingles Small Appliances Smoke Detectors – CO2 Styrofoam/Polystyrene Syringes – Sharps
TTelevisions Thermometers Thermostats Tires Trash Haulers Thrift Stores
nd column goes here. Show long these columns can go.