Your charitable gift makes our community clean and green.
Supports recycling, which
- Keeps our land and water free of toxins
- Reuses valuable materials, saves energy and conserves natural resources
- Educates the community on the safe disposal of household hazardous waste with a 24/7 information and referral service and informative programs for all — pre-K through higher-ed students and the general public.
- Reduces crime and increases economic vitality through neighborhood and business district clean-ups and beautification — over 300 miles of roads each year!
- Helps Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful develop programs to provide healthy alternatives to landfill disposal, including the Medication Collection which prevents addiction, accidental poisoning and water contamination.
Become a Sustaining Member
A monthly gift of $20 or more can be automatically deducted from your credit card. (VISA, MC or Discover accepted)
Suggested Membership levels:
- Patron ($1,200 or $100/month)
- Benefactor ($600 or $50/month)
- Steward ($240 or $20/month)
- Supporter ($120)
- Member* ($60)
*A minimum donation of $60, cumulative within our membership year of October 16-October 15, qualifies you as a member.
Charitable donations of other amounts are also appreciated.
Click on this “Donate Now” button to make an online gift, or mail your check to the address below.
To make a lasting impact, please contact Director of Development Ann Marie Santora regarding Planned Giving opportunities or to notify the organization that Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful is named in your will or is the beneficiary of an IRA, insurance or other financial vehicle.
Ann Marie Santora, Director of Development: Annmarie@knib.org or 815-637-1343.
Checks and cash accepted at:
Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful
5417 N. Second Street
Loves Park, IL 61111